Want to unlock the full potential of AI as an aid in conducting research?
Join us on 17-18 October 2023 in this face-to-face training workshop designed to equip researchers with the tools and knowledge needed to maximize the potential of artificial intelligence as aid in social research, while maintaining ethics and integrity in the responsible conduct of research.
At the end of the training workshop, participants will be able to:
- Discern the advantages and constraints of AI in social research;
- Apply diverse AI tools across research phases, including data collection, analysis, interpretation, and dissemination;
- Determine ethical implications of AI in social research;
- Explore cutting-edge AI applications; and
- Navigate intellectual property and data privacy considerations in AI-augmented research.