For more information, visit https://www.pssc.org.ph/publishingtraining/
PSSC Cancellation and Refund Policy
- The PSSC reserves the right to postpone or cancel a training program in case the minimum number of participants is not met or for other reasons beyond the control of the PSSC, such as typhoons, calamities, or other force majeure events. In such cases, payment made shall be returned to the participants in full.
- Participants who cancel before the seven-day period prior to the start of the course will not be charged any cancellation fee. Payments already made shall be refunded in full.
- Participants who cancel within the seven-day period before the start of the course shall be refunded 50% of the training fee already paid.
- No-show participants or those who cancel on the day itself shall not get a refund of their training fee.
- Substitution of participants is allowed up to one day before the start of the course.
- Communications and notifications regarding cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.