The Philippine Statistician is the official scientific journal of the Philippine Statistical Association. Inc. (PSAI). It considers papers resulting from original research in statistics and its applications. Papers will be sent for review on the assumption that this has not been published elsewhere nor is submitted in another journal.
- A Sequential Markov Chain Model of FIFA World Cup Winners by Nehemiah A. Ikoba
- A Validation of the Non-Parametric Continuous Norming Procedure by Melissa Jane Siy and Francisco N. de los Reyes
- Examining the Theoretical Assumption of a Six-fold Structure of Management Competency Sub-scales (MCS) by Manuelito De Vera Bengo
- Investigation of Factors Contributing to Indigenous Language Decline in Nigeria by N. A. Ikoba and E. T. Jolayemi
- Using Uncertainty and Sobol’s Sensitivity Analysis Techniques in the Evaluation of a Composite Provincial Level Food Security Index by Christian P. Umali and Felino P. Lansigan
- The TEACHERS’ CORNER
- Equality of Test Statistics/Procedures for Independent Samples by Joyce Raymond B. Punzalan, Charlie S. Labina, and Therese Ann G. Capistrano