In September 2021, the Philippine Historical Association (PHA) launched the Linang Kasaysayan: History Writing Workshop which aimed to mentor young historians in honing their knowledge and skills in history of writing. The focus of the study was directed to Local History.
This Particular issue of the Historical Bulletin contains selected articles from the aforementioned conference.
- In Search of Salay in the Historical Sources
by Jay Rome O. de los Santos
- Reviewing Popular Sources on Pangasinan 1898 Revolution: the case of the Ilocano Migrants
by Veronica Sison
- Historiograpiya ng Taguig
by Jomar Encila
- King Maranhig: a reassessment of a Pavon manuscript Legend
by Christian Jeo N. Talaguit
- Banana Export Industry in Davao Region: the period of rapid growth (1964-1983)
by Theresa Mae E. Gallardo