All of the articles are interesting and relevant as they resonate to what is currently happening to the Philippines: the recently concluded 125th birth anniversary of Elpidio Quirino, the compaison being made between Ramon Magsaysay and Rodrigo Duterte as charismatic leaders, the campaign against corruption by the Duterte Administration and lastly the campaign against drugs. – Editor’s Note
- Ang Mito ng Gintong Orinola: Kakayahan at Kontrobersiya sa Pamamahala ni Elpidio Quirino by Michael Charleston “Xiao” Chua
- Towards the Happiness and Security of the “Common Man”: Agrarian Reform in the Time of President Ramon Magsaysay,1954-1957 by Fernando A. Santiago, Jr.
- Ang Retorika ng Rehimeng Duterte at ang Kulturang Pilipino: Isang Kasong Pag-aaral sa Pagbabanggaan ng Burukrasya at Kultura by Raul Roland R. Sebastian and Mark Joseph P. Santos
- The Origins and Rise of Philippine Political Corruption: On the Diversion of Kaginhawahang Bayan by the Elite during the Spanish and American Regimes and its Lasting Impact on Philippine Politics and Administration by Ma. Carmen V. Peñalosa
- Regulating the Opium Contract System in the Late-Spanish Philippines: The 1896 Iloilo Inspection Reports by Ferdinand Philip F. Victoria